10.01.2005

tired after screening...

-evpc-
hey all,
well, we just had our screening in montreal.Yeah! it was in a beautiful old theatre and we had a good turn out. people asked some really awesome and insightful questions. and, we won an award from jimmy, some dude in a striped toque, for the best film at film pop.Yeah! thanks Jimmy!!
everyone here has been great.
now, we get to just sit back, relax, and watch other people's movies...well, and get ready for the rest of the tour...hmm...
so, i'm tired from the evening, also a little drunk, and this is probably the most inane blog entry ever-i'm gonna call it a night.
over and out
nerdgirl

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey EVPC!
I was at your Mtl screening tonight and I must say - I think I have crushes on the whole collective. Awesome film! I had to google you afterwards! (and here I am!)
Just wanted to share the love!
~L

2:36 AM  
Blogger mr. pants said...

aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww!

8:42 AM  
Blogger muffy larue said...

thank you L!

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home